2006/01/10

OSHO~NO MIND

Osho:
Issa wrote:
WHERE THERE ARE HUMANS YOU WILL FIND FLIES, AND BUDDHAS.
This whole cosmos consists of everything.
If you find human beings you will find flies. Issa is saying, "To find buddhas amongst you is as simple as finding flies."
Buddha does not put himself in any superiority game.
Buddha breaks down all the games that have been invented by all the traditions and the religions -- the games around God, the games around hell, the games around virtue, the games around sin, all are simply man-made games.
Buddha simply wants you to be completely free from man-made projections.
Just be simple and here. Let the stars shower on you and let the lotuses blossom in your being. You are not beggars, you are carrying all the splendor of existence within you; you have just not looked in. Buddha has brought religion to its very essential simplicity.
That's his contribution; against all traditions, against all stupid superstitions, he has rebelled. If I am accepting him, to use my hands as his gestures, it is only because of his rebelliousness.
Of course I am going to refine his rebelliousness -- in twenty-five centuries, too much dust has gathered. Behind the dust the mirror is absolutely clean.
Question 1 Maneesha has asked: WE HAVE HEARD YOU HAVE BEEN VERY SICK. WOULD YOU LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT? No, Maneesha. Being sick is enough. To talk about it is being more sick. And remember, my body can be sick, I am never sick.
I watch everything, whatever happens. I will watch my death as I watched my life, and that's my simple teaching to you.
Osho : No Mind: The Flowers of Eternity
Chapter #1: To create a few more rainbows